We are looking for a Front-end Web Designer who will be responsible for creating various digital assets across our portfolio of websites. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for websites, web banners, emailers as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You should be able to interpret how the potential market will react to an advertising proposal, and compose visual material to advertise or sell products and services online. You will be working closely with our marketing and clients account management teams.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with all stakeholders.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- An observant and inquisitive approach to people and their environment.
- Insight into human behaviour and motivational needs.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A relevant diploma / degree in related field.
- Minimum three years in web and graphic design.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems (Wordpress, Joomla is necessary and Umbraco beneficial).
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for creative excellence.
- Under promise then over deliver .
- Pro-activeness and initiative.
- Present solutions not problems.
- Take ownership and responsibility for all decisions.
- Consistent professionalism.
- Team player.
- Be abreast of local and global cutting edge thinking.
- Embrace a diversity of opinion, outlook and culture.
Please, submit your CV to email@example.com